Sunday, March 22, 2009

you've got to fight for your right to party...

Well, I am dropping the weight like I used to...nearly 1 kilogram per day. I started a video blog, but haven't gotten up the nerve to make it available online. I want to remain fairly anonymous at the moment. I'm not proud of this, please understand. I am steeled to my need to get off this fat and get on with my life. But I do understand that my disorder is never going t let me go once I near anything close to my "goal" weight.

It's a risk I feel is worth taking.

Yesterday I didn't have any calories until 1300. I was out shopping, running errands, and away from the house. I finally had a low-calorie energy drink (25 Kcals for the bottle), then felt myself slipping into the red danger zone of passing out. Oh, I had eaten an organic lolly (35 Kcals) earlier. I forgot about that. Anyway, I had a Lara bar in my purse, and took out a bit of it. That of course immediately saved me and I commenced again with the day.

About 1430 I went to a coffee stand but really didn't like the fact that I couldn't control what was in it. I ordered a tall Soya latte with sugar-free cinnamon dolce syrup. I typically put in 2 tablespoons of sugar-free creamer (30 Kcals for the lot), and as much splenda as I need. This was the great unknown. I only managed half of it before I couldn't handle it any more. I threw it in the rubbish bin at the shop.

By the time I arrived home, it was 1630 and nearing time for my "allowed" supper. I never do teas anymore.

I had my bowl of vegetables and sodium-free bouillon, then a couple pickles and called it a day.

All in all, about 385 Kcals were had.

It was plenty despite the activity increase and weekend fear.

Cheers,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment