Sunday, March 8, 2009

start every morning like it's on purpose

So far so good this morning. I tell you, it bloody challenging to follow THE RULES when my hormones want me to eat everything in the house. Which is precisely why many times I have nary a crumb for the taking.

Put it this way, something must have clicked in my head after two lost days to the big B word. I feel strong today. I feel like I can get back on the two-month wagon I was riding.

So far today I have had one cup of coffee, with a tablespoon of creamer, and a lot of water. I get to eat my vegetables in one hour, which is good considering I am trying to repair my newly expanded stomach. I used to just go sleep when I was hungry so as to avoid the pull to binge. Well, let's be straight, bingeing in my world is eating in most people's.

I know that, yet the vernacular of the disorder is always extremist, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment