Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's yesterday once more...

I didn't write at all yesterday. I was doing well until the evening, when I forgot about the new chewing and spitting and simply gorged myself on popcorn and vegetables and fruits until I was going to pop. And then I ate soup with cheese until I had to physically stop. Thing is, I'm thinner today than yesterday.

I worked today, and my coworker asked me point blank if I am starving myself, and proceeded to tell me exactly why she thought that. I denied it, and probably did worse of a job than if I had just said I was not. I went on and on about the foods I was eating. She had brought me a bagel, and I pretended rather badly to eat bits of it, finally giving up and saying I was saving it for tomorrow's breakfast.

Ah well.

I'm out of practise with the whole cover-up bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment