Monday, March 9, 2009

I knew before...

Today has been one of sort of getting back on track mostly. I was losing control and having an extra soup or portion of vegetables the past couple of days, which would trigger me into a bit of a binge. I gained back a quarter of the weight I had lost since the turn of the year, and was generally feeling like I was never going to steer this body to purity.

But today was fairly obedient. I typically lose it after my supper. I end up just not feeling satisfied and act out against THE RULES. Today, I've gotten myself accustomed to the restrictions -- somewhat. I did not snack on spoonfuls of saurkraut nearly as much (maybe twice).

I am hoping to reduce the amount I am eating at my two vegetable meals. I am too reliant on starchier vegetables like green beans and water chestnuts in the mix at the moment. I also want to get accustomed to only doing that once per day in the future. I don't like eating what feels like two big meals a day, even though it keeps me going better and prevents a big binge in the evening.

We will see when a fortnight has passed.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment