Wednesday, March 11, 2009

take that look off your face...

To be truthful, I am having a grand ole time with this restriction in a lot of ways. True, my stomach feels like battery acid, even with omeprazole daily, and the hunger can knock me sideways at times; but my self confidence is soaring. I feel as if I'm accomplishing things. At least I am doing something about it or whatever.
Today I did not bring the jello plus vegetables for lunch, as I felt I was too reliant and greedy yesterday when I gobbled up every last morsel of both. There needs to be some measure of emptiness and wanting for this to keep me in my place, right? Otherwise my body and brain will adjust, settle in for the long haul, and make for a much tougher...haul.
Settling in is the worst thing one can do when slimming. Complacency is the hobgoblin of all things productive.
All for now.
Cheers,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment