Friday, March 20, 2009

How to handle a woman, mark me well I will tell you sir...

Well, I've just had a bit of a binge after a day of only 183 Kcals. I came home and made a giant salad with lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, fat-free dressing, and the downfall -- around 3 servings of cheddar cheese shreds (soya milk, mind you). That put my total to over 785 Kcals for the day, including the handful of prunes I ate afterward in order to aid in getting rid of the malady as soon as humanly possible.

That makes two binge days this week of some total in the 700s, with the rest of the days between 300 and 500 Kcals. Not good enough. I'll never pick up this dead-paced loss cycle unless I do something much more restrictive, and less appeasing to my innards.

That is my problem this week. I am paying far too much heed to my stomach than my brain. I know what I need to do and seem not to care that I will endure weeks longer, if not months, to reach my goals by year's end.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment